Information Collection and Use
- eOoty collects personal information when you sign up for newsletter with eOoty or its network partners, when you use eOoty services, when you visit eOoty pages and when you enter promotions. eOoty may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- eOoty automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, eOoty cookie information, and the page you request.
- eOoty.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- eOoty does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with eOoty under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help eOoty communicate with you about offers from eOoty and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- eOoty displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- eOoty does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- eOoty may set and access eOoty cookies on your computer.
- eOoty lets other companies/advertisers that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to eOoty's cookies.
- eOoty may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your eOoty account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.